Dr. G. Bhavya
MS - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Obstetrician, Gynecologist, 10 Years Experience
She is well known experienced consultant in field of obstetrics and Gynaecology. She has expertise in high risk pregnancy bad obstetrics, Regular antenatal and post natal care.
Dr. Bhavya specialized in reproductive medicine and in performing basic infertility protocol, follow up. ovulation induction, IUI and in IVF. Her special area of interest in advanced laproscopic and hysteroscopic surgery. She is very dedicating to her work, very friendly, patience, very keen at diagnosing and treating the disease.
Her patience and support for inducing and augumenting for normal deliveries are always renowed.
- MS Obstetrics, Gynaecology- Ragiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences - Karnataka.
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- FOGSI, Federation of obstetric and Gynaecological societies of India.
- Consultant in LANDMARK HOSPITALS since (2014) till Continuing
- 10Years experience in field of obstetrics and Gynaecology
- 78904 Andhra Pradesh Medical Council
- MS OBG - Master in Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- FMAS - Fellow in Minimal accesses surgeries.
- FART - Fellow in Assisted Reproductive Technology.
- Antenatal and Postnatal care
- Obstetric emergencies
- High risk obstetrics
- Hysteroscopics basic and advance
- Hysteroscopic biopsy, Ablation, endometrial section, septoplasty, polypectomy.
Laproscopic Basic, advance
- Diagnostic laproscopy
- LAP. Ovarain cystectomy
- LAP. Oopherectomy
- Laproscopic salpingectomy
- Laproscopic sterilization
- Laproscopic ectopic pregnancy removal
- Laproscopic myomectomy
- Laproscopic hysterectomy
- Laproscopic vault repairs with mesh
- Laproscopic suspension of uterus in nullparous prolapsed
- Prolapse vaginal hysterectomy
- TOT, TMT
- Vaginal reconstructional Surgeries
- Pre conceptional
- Infertility issues
- Breast Problems
- Family Planning
- Adoleascent Problems
- Nutrition and diet care for pregnancy, lactation
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology