Dr. Dhanunjaya Rao Ginjupally
M.B.B.S. M.S.(Gen. Surgery) MCh.(Neurosurgery)
ECFMG CERTIFIED USA
MCh. NEUROSURGERY (2014-2017), Gandhi medical college T.S. India
M.S. GENERAL SURGERY (2011-2014) CAIMS T.S. India
M.B.B.S. (1999-2005) Gandhi Medical College, Secunderabad, A.P, India
- NEUROLOGICAL SOCIETY OF INDIA
- INDIAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION
- Senior resident neurosurgery(2017-2018) Gandhi Medical college.
- Oct.2007 – Nov.2010) Research, Volunteer, Extern.
- Montefiore Medical Center Department of Physiatry and Rehabilitation, Bronx, NY, USA.
- Jacobi Medical Center, Pediatric Neuro-oncology and Rehabilitation Bronx NY USA
- Beth Abraham Health Services, Geriatric Cerebro Cognitive Center Bronx NY USA
- Jack D. Weller Hospital, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Spinal Cord Injury Medicine Bronx NY USA
- Hackensack Medical Center Hospital Elder Life Program (HELP), Hackensack New Jersey USA
- Resident Doctor (April 2006 – May 2007), Jaya Hospitals, Warangal, A.P. India.
- Junior Doctor (Jan.2006 - March 2006), Lifeline Hospitals, Warangal, A.P. India.
- Rotating Intern (Dec. 2004-Dec.2005), Gandhi Hospital, Secunderabad, A.P. India.
- Outpatient clinics and inpatient wards,( Internal Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Pediatrics, Dermatology, Psychiatry ENT, and Ophthalmology) .
- Primary Intracranial Squamous Cell Carcinoma Denovo in the Cerebello-Pontine Angle Scholars Journal of Applied Medical Sciences, 2018; 6(4):1689-1692
- A simple improvisation to enhance the utility of Fluorescein sodium in the resection of intracranial lesions at routine neurosurgical centres. World Neurosurgery.(2018) . Online publication date: 1-Jan-2018.
- Management of spontaneous large intra cerebral hematoma with minimal invasive procedure (twist drill burr hole) with fibrinolytic therapy. IAIM, 2017; 4(11): 229-240.
- Surgical Management of Intracerebral Hematoma Due to Hypertension, Journal of Chalmeda Anand Rao Institute of Medical Sciences Vol 5 Issue 1 November 2012 2278-5310
- Rare Case of Massive Splenomegaly: Case Report Journal of Chalmeda Anand Rao Institute of Medical Sciences Vol 6 Issue 1 November 2013, 2278-5310
- INTRAVENTRICULAR NEUROCYSTICERCOSIS AT AN UNCOMMON SITE CAUSING UNILATERAL HYDROCEPHALUS: A RARE CONDITION
- Primary Intracranial Squamous Cell Carcinoma denovo in the Cerebellopontine angle, annual conference of neurological society of india 2015
- Unusual experience in minimally invasive surgery for spontaneous large intracerebral hematoma 65th annual conference of neurological society of india 2015
- Spontaneous large intracerebral hematoma minimally invasive surgery with fibrinolytic therapy 66th annual conference of neurological society of india 2016
- “Affect of alcoholism in road accidents”, Department of Preventive and Social Medicine Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), India 2003.
- “Adrenergic antagonist” annual meeting of All India Pharmacology student convention, Andhra Pradesh, India “Alpha adrenergic blockers” 2001
- Best Table Tennis player, A.P. State Table Tennis Championship 2004
- Silver medal, 100 meters sprint, National Athletics Meet, 2002
- Awarded 1st prize for exhibit “HIV and its action on human immune system” under the sub theme” Health and Education” of the main theme “Science and Health for all” at All India Science fair 25th-28th January 1995 held at Kakinada ,A.P. India.
- Awarded certificate of appreciation by Vishwa Bharathi Academy in appreciation of the excellent Performance show in the sir C.V. Raman council of education, 2nd state level talent test held January 1995.
- Gold medal, cultural presentation of Evolution-Rock to Rocket, National science Fair 1995
- Awarded Gold medal in flexible yoga, All India National Yoga Championship 1993.
- Organized golden jubilee celebrations Gandhi medical college 2005
- Sports Secretary Gandhi medical college 2004
- Organized annual sports festival, Gandhi medical college 2004
- Funds rose for victims of Latur (killari) earthquake Maharashtra India 1993
- Meningitis and cerebral abscesses
- hemifacial spasm
- pitutary tumors
- Traumatic injuries of peripheral nerves
- brain tumors
- trigeminal neuralgia
- acoustic neuroma
- Spinal disc herniation, minimally invasive spine surgery
- Tumors of the spine, spinal cord and peripheral nerves
- Spinal cord trauma
- Head trauma(brain hemorrhages, skull fractures, etc.)headaches
- Cervical spinal stenosis and Lumbar spinal stenosis
- Intracerebral hemorrhage, such as subarachnoid hemorrhage, intraventricular, and intraparanchymal hemorrhages
- Some forms of drug-resistant epilepsy(seizures)
- Some forms of movement disorders (advanced Parkinson's disease, chorea) – this involves the use of specially developed minimally invasive stereotactictechniques (functional, stereotactic neurosurgery) such as ablative surgery and deep brain stimulation surgery
- Intractable pain of cancer or trauma patients and cranial/peripheral nerve pain
- Some forms of intractable psychiatric disorders
- Vascular malformations (i.e., arteriovenous malformations, venous angiomas, cavernous angiomas, capillary telangectasias) of the brain and spinal cord
- Moyamoya disease